My husband best in world: Jessica Alba
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba, who is married to businessman Cash Warren, says she has the best husband in the world.
The 32-year-old actress says she would not be able to juggle her film career, eco-friendly baby products line, new lifestyle book and raising daughters Honor, five, and Haven, two, if it was not for his support.
"Cash is the best husband in the world. I would not have been able to keep my company going and do the book if I didn`t have him there for me and help with the children," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Alba as saying.
"He is always very considerate and understanding of who I am and my goals. We complement each other very well," she said.
Despite their busy schedules, the couple always make sure they have time for date nights as they believe they are vital to making their marriage work.
"We make sure we have enough time to be together where we can shut out the world. My parents are always coming over so Cash and I can go out on the town or I will make a special dinner for us.
"Those are the moments that are special and important when you`re a couple raising young children together and so much of your time revolves around getting your kids dressed, feeding them, getting them ready for school and into bed. It`s important to have nights for yourself," said Alba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?