My husband best in world: Jessica Alba
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba, who is married to businessman Cash Warren, says she has the best husband in the world.
The 32-year-old actress says she would not be able to juggle her film career, eco-friendly baby products line, new lifestyle book and raising daughters Honor, five, and Haven, two, if it was not for his support.
"Cash is the best husband in the world. I would not have been able to keep my company going and do the book if I didn`t have him there for me and help with the children," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Alba as saying.
"He is always very considerate and understanding of who I am and my goals. We complement each other very well," she said.
Despite their busy schedules, the couple always make sure they have time for date nights as they believe they are vital to making their marriage work.
"We make sure we have enough time to be together where we can shut out the world. My parents are always coming over so Cash and I can go out on the town or I will make a special dinner for us.
"Those are the moments that are special and important when you`re a couple raising young children together and so much of your time revolves around getting your kids dressed, feeding them, getting them ready for school and into bed. It`s important to have nights for yourself," said Alba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage