Neil Patrick Harris can’t wait to marry partner David Burtka
Washington: Neil Patrick Harris has revealed that he can’t wait to marry partner David Burtka as he wants to call him his "husband".
The ‘How I Met Your Mother’ star has been engaged to the chef for over five years.
“I’m not the biggest fan of the word ‘partner’. It either means that we run a business together or we’re cowboys,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Out magazine.
“‘Boyfriend’ seems fleeting, like maybe we met two weeks ago. I’ve been saying ‘better half’ for as long as I’ve been able to. I think it’s a little self-deprecating and clearly defines that we’re in a relationship, but it would be nice to say ‘my husband,’” he said.
Neil also admits that he and David have their ups and downs like any other couple.
“Sometimes I’m deeply in love with David and head-over-heels, and sometimes I question whether it’s going to work out and is meant to be. It’s more good times than bad, but it’s not always good,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’: CBFC refuses certificate; director vows to fight back
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!