Never whistled at Aishwarya while wooing her: Abhishek Bachchan
Mumbai: Actor Abhishek Bachchan Monday said his wife Aishwarya Rai is the beautiful woman but he had never whistled at her but courted her through his gestures, emotions, and words.
"I am used to people whistling at my wife... see my wife then you will know why I am saying this. I have never whistled at her to woo her... I don`t think its the right thing to do. I courted her through my gesture, emotions and words," said Abhishek.
Interjecting, Aishwarya said: "This is why I am married to him."
Abhishek, who has been married to Aishwarya for seven years now, says she is a wonderful cook and she makes good deserts.
"She cooks really well... in fact she makes good deserts. When we were newly-married, there is a Bengali custom where the girl has to make some sweet and she prepared halwa which was too good. More than anything else, it is the emotion and with love you cook that matters."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!