Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton not engaged
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger and boyfriend Lewis Hamilton are not engaged contrary to reports.
The former Pussycat Doll singer, 35 and Formula One racer boyfriend, 29, have dated on and off for more than five years and they have reunited after their split up recently, reported a magazine.
"He hasn`t proposed. They only just got back together at Christmas, so it`s very much at a point of working things out still," a source told the magazine.
The couple is said to be working things out and Hamilton recently shared a photo of himself with Scherzinger at the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, happy and clearly in love, with Hamilton even affectionately calling Scherzinger his "wifey."
"This was a great day...Truly humbled by the Sistine Chapel, plus there with my wifey," he wrote alongside the picture, sparking engagement rumours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Ajay Devgn's mother Veena hospitatlised
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- 'Raees' promotions by train: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!