Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton not engaged
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger and boyfriend Lewis Hamilton are not engaged contrary to reports.
The former Pussycat Doll singer, 35 and Formula One racer boyfriend, 29, have dated on and off for more than five years and they have reunited after their split up recently, reported a magazine.
"He hasn`t proposed. They only just got back together at Christmas, so it`s very much at a point of working things out still," a source told the magazine.
The couple is said to be working things out and Hamilton recently shared a photo of himself with Scherzinger at the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, happy and clearly in love, with Hamilton even affectionately calling Scherzinger his "wifey."
"This was a great day...Truly humbled by the Sistine Chapel, plus there with my wifey," he wrote alongside the picture, sparking engagement rumours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers