Nigella Lawson `breaks silence on Twitter` after hubby`s `throat attack`
Melbourne: Nigella Lawson has broken her silence for the first time since pictures of her husband, Charles Saatchi, grabbing her neck were made public on June 15.
The celebrity chef took over Twitter and posted a picture of a chocolate cake for her son`s 17th birthday with the words ``Happy Birthday Bruno`` on Friday night, News.com.au reported.
The tweet has been liked by more than 450 fans and re-tweeted more than 110 times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'