Nigella Lawson keen to divorce Charles Saatchi after `throat attack`
London: Nigella Lawson has revealed to her pals that she is planning to end her marriage with husband Charles Saatchi.
An UK tabloid recently published images in which the celebrity chef could be seen being throttled by her millionaire art collector hubby in public.
According to Sunday People, Lawson, who is known as the " domestic goddess ", has confided in her loyal circle of friends, colleagues and advisers that she is on the verge of ending her 10-year marriage, the Mirror reported.
An aide, who has been in regular contact with the 53-year-old since the incident 10 days ago, told the publication that Lawson feels "broken and desolate".
The aide said that neither Lawson nor Saatchi are interested in counselling or trying to save the marriage and it seems that they`re done.
According to another source, the couple`s marriage has been under strain for some time but the choking incident was the end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor