Nigella Lawson keen to divorce Charles Saatchi after `throat attack`
London: Nigella Lawson has revealed to her pals that she is planning to end her marriage with husband Charles Saatchi.
An UK tabloid recently published images in which the celebrity chef could be seen being throttled by her millionaire art collector hubby in public.
According to Sunday People, Lawson, who is known as the " domestic goddess ", has confided in her loyal circle of friends, colleagues and advisers that she is on the verge of ending her 10-year marriage, the Mirror reported.
An aide, who has been in regular contact with the 53-year-old since the incident 10 days ago, told the publication that Lawson feels "broken and desolate".
The aide said that neither Lawson nor Saatchi are interested in counselling or trying to save the marriage and it seems that they`re done.
According to another source, the couple`s marriage has been under strain for some time but the choking incident was the end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!