Nigella Lawson`s ex-husband takes romantic break
Los Angeles: International celebrity chef Nigella Lawson`s ex-husband Charles Saatchi has taken his new girlfriend, fashion advisor-designer Trinny Woodall on a romantic break in Spain.
The advertising mogul is celebrating his new lady love`s 50th birthday by visiting art museums and dining in lavish restaurants in the country.
Woodall took to Instagram to post a photograph of her and Saatchi having breakfast in Madrid, along with the caption: "Half a century", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In another photograph, she is seen wearing a new black and white top.
The message with it reads: "Gorgeous present".
She also shared photographs of a visit to a gallery and another one of her daughter Lyla, 10, her child with ex-husband Johnnie Elichaoff.
Woodall started dating Saatchi, 70, after he parted ways from Lawson last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video