Nigella Lawson`s ex-husband takes romantic break
Los Angeles: International celebrity chef Nigella Lawson`s ex-husband Charles Saatchi has taken his new girlfriend, fashion advisor-designer Trinny Woodall on a romantic break in Spain.
The advertising mogul is celebrating his new lady love`s 50th birthday by visiting art museums and dining in lavish restaurants in the country.
Woodall took to Instagram to post a photograph of her and Saatchi having breakfast in Madrid, along with the caption: "Half a century", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In another photograph, she is seen wearing a new black and white top.
The message with it reads: "Gorgeous present".
She also shared photographs of a visit to a gallery and another one of her daughter Lyla, 10, her child with ex-husband Johnnie Elichaoff.
Woodall started dating Saatchi, 70, after he parted ways from Lawson last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!