Not in touch with Niall Horan anymore, says Demi Lovato
London: Disney star Demi Lovato has admitted that she is no longer in touch with One Direction`s Niall Horan.
The 20-year-old star, who was linked to Horan last year, said it has been impossible for them to stay in touch, reported Sun online.
Horan and Lovato first got friendly during the boyband`s first tour of the US.
"Sadly as sweet as he is, it`s hard to maintain a friendship with somebody you really can`t hang out with without people automatically assuming you are dating," she said.
The `X Factor` USA judge had previously admitted Horan was her favourite out of all the One Direction boys.
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is one of the most fun people to be around. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," she had said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels