Not in touch with Niall Horan anymore, says Demi Lovato
London: Disney star Demi Lovato has admitted that she is no longer in touch with One Direction`s Niall Horan.
The 20-year-old star, who was linked to Horan last year, said it has been impossible for them to stay in touch, reported Sun online.
Horan and Lovato first got friendly during the boyband`s first tour of the US.
"Sadly as sweet as he is, it`s hard to maintain a friendship with somebody you really can`t hang out with without people automatically assuming you are dating," she said.
The `X Factor` USA judge had previously admitted Horan was her favourite out of all the One Direction boys.
"All of the One Direction guys are great, but there is something a little special about him. Niall is one of the most fun people to be around. I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!