Paris Jackson says she’s still single despite love tweets
Washington: Michael Jackson’s teenage daughter Paris Jackson has said that the love messages exchanged between her and aspiring rapper Romeo Hodges were “just a joke’” and that she is still single.
After asking her Twitter.com followers to pray for Hodges following a car accident last month, the pair’s friendship appeared to have blossomed into romance this week. When a mutual friend suggested “Yah (sic) should just be girlfriend and boyfriend already” Jackson responded, “idk (I don’t know) Romeo Hodges... are we?”
“Let’s hope it’s a yes... my heart has the answer,” Contactmusic quoted Hodges as saying.
But Jackson cleared the air about her relationship status with a tweet on Friday.
“Dear media, I’m single...! Sincerely, it was a joke,” she tweeted.
Earlier, the 13-year-old had revealed that she and Hodges had a special song, sending followers to Christina Perri’s Twilight love theme ‘A Thousand Years’ video on YouTube.com.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi