Paula Patton and I are much happier: Robin Thicke
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke says he and Paula Patton are much happier now since she announced their separation last month.
The `Blurred Lines` hitmaker had earlier dedicated an emotional song to Paula, 38, at one of his concerts in a bid to win her back, reportedly.
"We`re both doing well. We`re both very happy right now, much happier," he said.
"My music is very honest about what I`m going through and my songs are about my life. And my relationship with her was 21 years of my life, so I just thought it was important to me to let people know how much she means to me," he added.
The estranged couple had tied the knot in 2005. They have a 3-year-old son named Julian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show