Richard Curtis hints on getting married
London: Celebrated filmmaker and screenwriter Richard Curtis has revealed that he may get married soon.
The `Four Weddings and a Funeral` writer said that he may finally walk down the aisle with his longtime partner, broadcaster Emma Freud, reportedly.
Curtis, 57, had recently revealed in a Radio show that he wrote the rom-com as an explanation to his mother on why he was not tying the knot.
"I have to say it didn`t work. She was still very unhappy with the situation for the next 15 years, although do you know I`m thinking about it. I think I might," he said.
Curtis and Emma, 52, have four children together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing