Richard Curtis hints on getting married
London: Celebrated filmmaker and screenwriter Richard Curtis has revealed that he may get married soon.
The `Four Weddings and a Funeral` writer said that he may finally walk down the aisle with his longtime partner, broadcaster Emma Freud, reportedly.
Curtis, 57, had recently revealed in a Radio show that he wrote the rom-com as an explanation to his mother on why he was not tying the knot.
"I have to say it didn`t work. She was still very unhappy with the situation for the next 15 years, although do you know I`m thinking about it. I think I might," he said.
Curtis and Emma, 52, have four children together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'