Rihanna reunites with Drake?
London: Rihanna and former boyfriend Drake have fuelled speculation that they have rekindled their relationship after the duo were spotted leaving a nightclub together.
The duo, who collaborated on the track `What`s My Name` in 2010, got into the same taxi outside Hooray Henry`s in West Hollywood on February 7, reported Contactmusic.
"Rihanna began seeing Drake again late last year but they aren`t ready to have a committed relationship. They`re doing what they do on the low, and they like to keep it that way. They fill each other`s needs when they can, and that`s how they`re choosing to roll," a source said.
The `Hold On, We`re Going Home` hitmaker previously admitted in 2011 that Rihanna had unintentionally broken his heart.
"At the time it hurt, but she didn`t mean to. I`ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes