Rita Ora dating David Beckham`s best friend
London: Singer Rita Ora is reportedly dating David Beckham`s best friend and sports agent Dave Gardner.
The 22-year-old `RIP` hitmaker, who previously dated US reality TV star Rob Kardashian, is said to have enjoyed a string of dates with Gardner after they first met late last year, then really hit it off when they ran into one another at a party in February, reported Contactmusic.
"Rita and Dave seem to really like each other. She`s told pals she could fall for him. They were very flirty the first time they met and this time the chemistry was electric," a source said.
Ora and Gardner, who has a five-year-old son, Grey, with ex-wife Davinia Taylor, have been pictured out shopping together, as well as seen at London nightspots.
"Dave is a breath of fresh air for Rita. He`s incredibly stable and shuns the limelight. Rita`s friends are hoping this could be the first love she`s been hoping for, wile Dave`s friends say they haven`t seen him like this since Davinia. Now that Rita`s in LA, she`s counting down the days before she can come to the UK and see Dave again," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!