Ronnie Wood may get married in London
London: Singer Ronnie Wood is likely to marry fiancee Sally Humphreys in a hotel here.
The couple was seen visiting the marriage registration office earlier this week and the announcement of their big day has been published and it reveals that they plan to tie the knot at the Dorchester Hotel, reports a website.
After dating each other for six months, Wood, 65, and Humphreys, 34, got engaged recently.
Wood was married to Krissy Findlay for seven years before parting ways in 1978. Later he married Jo and ended his 23-year-old marriage with her in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blake Lively feels 'Gossip Girl' reunion will be fun
- Hiddleston perfect to be next 007 agent: Caterina Murino
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Burberry bosses sue Rapper Burberry
- Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan reunite for her directorial debut