Russell Brand has a crush on Samantha Barks
London: Funnyman Russell Brand has revealed he is eyeing `Les Miserables` star Samantha Barks as a potential future girlfriend.
The 37-year-old comedian, who was previously married to pop star Katy Perry, spent most of the post-Oscars Vanity Fair party in Los Angeles flirting with Barks, reported Daily Mirror.
"So many ladies caught my eye; it was like an assault on the senses. But I like that girl from `Les Miserables`, Samantha. We chatted and she`s from the Isle of Man. She`s like a bedimpled, little Manx angel. She was a lovely, beautiful young woman," Brand said.
However, Brand wants to shed his reputation for womanising after being linked to a string of women including Geri Halliwell in the wake of his marital breakdown, and is trying not to be quite so forward any more.
"I`m single at the moment actually and enjoying it... I suppose I`m concentrating on work now and not especially looking for anyone," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?