Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur part ways?
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Salman Khan’s love life has always been a point of consternation for the media and his fans alike. After a spate of many, many unsuccessful affairs and an alleged relationship with actress Katrina Kaif, rumour mills were abuzz about his new flame, the Romanian actress Iulia Vantur.
But Salman’s love life surely seems to be star-crossed. A leading tabloid has reported that the couple have supposedly broken up. The ‘Dabangg’ star spent a quiet Eid with only a few close friends, while lady love Iulia has gone back to Romania.
Lulia was spotted with Khan during his shoot for ‘Mental’ in Hyderabad which set the B-Town humming new tunes. More pictures were leaked online of the star having lunch and on a picnic with the Romanian lass.
Salman Khan had even gifted a house in Mumbai to the actress/TV anchor to make her stay in the city easy. But rumours about Lulia’s past marriage with Grammy nominated Romanian music composer Marius Moga made the Indian star’s family uncomfortable and they decided to step in, according to reports.
"Iulia apparently is married to a Grammy nominated musician Marius Moga. When she was confronted about it, she kept denying the allegations. That was when Salman`s family decided to step in and take charge of the situation. He was spotted spending Eid alone with close friend Baba Siddiqui for company at a restaurant and then at a club,” cited a source to the tabloid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!