Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian `not interested in getting married`
Washington: Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend Scott Disick, who have been dating since 2006, don’t have any intention of tying the knot any time soon.
Disick, 29, told Ryan Seacrest during an interview for upcoming special ‘Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians’ that “I think if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. You know what I mean?”
The reality TV couple - parents to Mason, 3, and Penelope, 8 months, have discussed the idea of marriage before, but Disick said that it was actually Kourtney who wasn’t so sure that she wanted to say “I do,” Us magazine reported.
He said that the couple are decently happy and he feels that he wanted to get married more than she did, and then when he saw that Kourtney wasn’t so interested, he also decided not to be about marriage.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Check out: 'Bajirao Mastani' song 'Malhari' to be launched in Bhopal!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?