Simon Cowell doesn`t care about gay rumours
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell says rumours about his sexual orientation do not affect him.
In the past, the 53-year-old has dated a string of beauties like Mezhgan Hussainy, Dannii Minogue and Carmen Electra. But many have raised doubts about his orientation. Cowell isn`t worried.
"I couldn`t care less because it`s nothing to be ashamed of. If I was living 200 years ago in a coal mine, maybe, but I work in possibly the gayest industry in the world," mirror.co.uk quoted Cowell as saying.
"A lot of my friends are gay, but I`m not and don`t even think that way any more. It feels like such an antiquated question," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali