Simon Cowell doesn`t care about gay rumours
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell says rumours about his sexual orientation do not affect him.
In the past, the 53-year-old has dated a string of beauties like Mezhgan Hussainy, Dannii Minogue and Carmen Electra. But many have raised doubts about his orientation. Cowell isn`t worried.
"I couldn`t care less because it`s nothing to be ashamed of. If I was living 200 years ago in a coal mine, maybe, but I work in possibly the gayest industry in the world," mirror.co.uk quoted Cowell as saying.
"A lot of my friends are gay, but I`m not and don`t even think that way any more. It feels like such an antiquated question," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan takes home his new car!
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Emma Roberts to return for 'Scream Queens 2'
- Oh so sweet! 'Special visitor' Ranveer Singh meets Deepika Padukone in Toronto! - See pic
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?