Simon Cowell`s affair hurt me but he`s not bad, says Dannii Minogue
London: Dannii Minogue has revealed that she was hurt after her affair with Simon Cowell ended, but admitted that he is not a bad guy after all.
The Aussie singer said that she was left hurt by the kiss-and-tell biography, which is said to have been written with Cowell’s co-operation and insisted that that all that has been revealed might not be the full truth, the Sun reported.
The pair came together while judging the reality show `X Factor` but fell out after their relationship was revealed in Tom Bowers tell-all book.
She added that the music mogul has been amazing and has taught her many things.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!