Singer Richard Marx divorcing wife of 25 years Cynthia Rhodes
Washington:Richard Marx has announced that he is divorcing his wife Cynthia Rhodes after 25 years of marriage.
The `Right Here Waiting` hit maker, who has been separated from the `Dirty Dancing` actress since July, first hinted at the divorce when he made an appearance on Katie Couric`s show and she asked him what it was like to be back on the market,reportedly.
That dating was all brand new to him, so he is just having fun Marx said.
The parents of three sons had tied the knot four years after meeting in 1983 on the sets of `Staying Alive`, where Rhodes was playing John Travolta`s love interest and Marx was working on the soundtrack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids! PICS inside
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49