Stacy Keibler marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding
London: Actress Stacy Keibler married tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre on a beach in Mexico and the couple says that the ceremony was a "blend of romance, bonding and overwhelming love".
The ceremony took place Saturday, reports people.com.
"My happiness is indescribable. Marriage is the ultimate bond of love and friendship. It means putting all your faith and trust into a person that you can`t help but believe is your soul mate. Someone who has all of your best interests at heart; someone handpicked for you, to help you grow and be the best person that you can be. Jared is all of this for me,” said Keibler, 34.
Although the small wedding was a joyful surprise for family members vacationing with the couple, Keibler and Pobre have been quietly planning the low-key celebration for several months.
They wanted to keep their “love day intimately special” and they are happy that it turned out to be a “blend of romance, tranquility, natural beauty, bonding and overwhelming love."
Keibler, who amicably split from Hollywood star George Clooney early last summer, began dating Pobre, 39, in the fall. However, the two had been friends for over five years.
This is the first marriage for both.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex