Taylor Swift laughs off love life rumours
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift says everytime her love life is in news, the media talks about her buying a house next to the love interest, which is not true.
Grapevine had it that Swift, 23, had bought a pad next to ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy during their relationship and the same news followed when the singer started going out with Harry Styles.
However, the singer has dismissed such rumours.
"People say that I`m buying houses all the time that I`m not buying. It`s like every time the press thinks I like a guy, they say I am buying a house next to them," Swift said on Spanish Tv show ‘El Hormiguero’, reports contactmusic.
"And also they think they know what I`m getting people for Christmas, which they don`t. I was thinking when I saw that one (rumour) that if they actually got it right I would be so sad because they would have blown my Christmas present, but they were all wrong," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married