Taylor Swift`s commitment freaked Conor?
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift`s "seriousness" about her relationship with boyfriend Conor Kennedy has led to their break up.
Conor, 18, who is four years younger to the singer was not ready for anything too serious.
"Conor`s just an 18-year-old kid and wasn`t ready for anything super serious," radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
"But Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on," the source added.
Conor son of Robert F Kennedy Jr and late Mary Richardson Kennedy and belongs to the famous political family of the Kennedy`s and the singer was thrilled to be dating a member of it.
"She was more obsessed with the idea of dating a Kennedy, than the actual Kennedy she was dating," the source said.
The couple dated for three months. Swift has previously dated actors Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and Cory Monteith.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!