Taylor Swift`s dad warns Harry Styles to go slow
London: Taylor Swift`s father has reportedly warned Harry Styles to go slow so that he doesn`t end up breaking his daughter`s heart.
The teenaged heartthrob recently had a chat with Scott Kingsley Swift, 60, who has guided his daughter`s glittering pop career, reports thesun.co.uk.
"He likes Harry but he wants them to slow down and take things easy. It`s clear to everyone they are smitten with each other and already talking about marriage. He doesn`t want them to split up as fast as they`ve got together and for Taylor to end up devastated," a source said.
After the chat, Taylor, 23, and Harry, 18, flew to the British Virginia Isles for a romantic break - their third in three months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!