Time flies: Shilpa-Raj celebrate fourth anniversary
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty and her businessman husband Raj Kundra completed four years of marital bliss Friday. The couple looks back at their togetherness with a smile.
"Happy Anniversary Raj Kundra. Four years today. The good thing is...don`t even know how they`ve gone by. You are my soulmate. Thank you for being YOU," Shilpa posted on her Twitter page.
Raj, a London-based businessman, thanked their friends and fans for the anniversary wishes, and tweeted: "Blessed with a gorgeous wife and it`s been four blissful years. Amazing how time flies so fast."
Raj and Shilpa married in 2009 and have a son named Viaan. He was born May 21, 2012.
Shilpa, who started her career as a model at the age of 16, ventured into acting in 1993 with ‘Baazigar’ and was appreciated for her performances in films like ‘Dhadkan’, ‘Rishtey’ and ‘Phir Milenge’.
She later garnered attention all over the world by winning Britain-based celebrity reality TV show ‘Big Brother’ in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver