Tina Turner to marry fiance Erwin Bach
London: Tina Turner is reportedly going to marry her fiance Erwin Bach this month, after being with him for more than 25 years.
The 73-year-old singer will tie the knot on July 21 in Switzerland where she became a national citizen in April, the Daily Express reported.
Turner has been dating Erwin since 1987, after meeting the 57-year-old German when he was an executive at her record label.
Rumours are that the pair will take their vows during a Buddhist ceremony at their Chateau Algonquin home on the shores of Lake Zurich.
Turner is expected to wear Armani and the Italian designer is also believed to be on the guest list of the function.
This would be the second marriage for the eight times Grammy winner after she divorced her first husband, the late Ike Turner, after years of abuse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!