Vanessa Paradis `resented Depp’s success`
New York: Vanessa Paradis grew to resent Johnny Depp’s success, as her own singing career floundered, it has been revealed.
Depp and Paradis recently parted ways after staying together for 14 years.
“Vanessa started to feel like she’d sacrificed her career for his,” the New York Post quoted a source as telling Us magazine.
“Nothing Johnny did was ever good enough for Vanessa. When he was working, she wasn’t happy.
“And when he wasn’t working, he was called a slob for not doing enough for the kids and her family,” the source said.
The insider also claimed that Paradis, “started to drink heavily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif's 'Jagga Jasoos' release delayed? Anurag Basu spills the beans
- Akshay Kumar shares favourite deleted scene from 'Jolly LL.B 2' - Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- 'Rangoon' a competition among Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Kangana Ranaut: Kareena
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!