We are happier than ever: Crystal Harris
London: Model Crystal Harris says she and her husband Hugh Hefner have a strong marriage.
The 27-year-old blonde model, who walked out on the Playboy founder just days before they were due to marry in June 2011 before finally tying the knot, said their relationship is currently the best it has ever been, reported Contactmusic.
"I missed him and he missed me. We`re happier than ever, things are better now than they were then. Hef loved me more than I`ve ever felt in my life," she said.
Despite the 60-year age gap between them, the `Call the Cops` singer says she and her 87-year-old spouse get along well and do a lot of fun in their romantic life together.
"Hef`s very romantic, very cosy. We really care about each other and get along great. I don`t notice the age difference. Hef`s a lot of fun."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Sidharth Malhotra extends his obsession for pets
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!