When Kareena Kapoor addressed Katrina Kaif as her `sister-in-law`
Zee Media Bureau/Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: Like any sister, Kareena Kapoor leaves no chance when it comes to teasing her cousin Ranbir Kapoor. In the recent promo of ‘Koffee with Karan’ season 4, the 33-year-old actress was heard referring Katrina Kaif as her sister-in-law.
The brother-sister duo will be seen in the next episode of the famous chat show hosted by film maker Karan Johar. It was in the recent promo of the chat show, when Johar asked Kareena in the rapid fire round, “At gunpoint if you were forced to have a gay encounter with a woman, who would you prefer it to be?”
The actress replied that it has to be her ‘sister-in-law’ Katrina Kaif, whom she is very comfortable with.
“I don’t know, I think I will be more comfortable with my sister-in-law so I will say Katrina Kaif,” Kareena said.
The upcoming episode, which is already making headlines all thanks to Kareena Kapoor throwing hints at Ranbir’s marriage, is said to unfold many secrets of the duo’s personal life.
The actress had earlier asserted that she has already got her lehenga ready for Ranbir’s wedding and she will rehearse dancing on songs like `Sheila ki Jawaani` and `Chikni Chameli’, all of which are filmed on Katrina in real life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married