Will Smith asks son not to have girlfriend
Los Angeles: Superstar Will Smith`s son Jaden reveals his father gave him the best advice of not having any girlfriend.
The father-son-duo will be sharing the screen space in new film `After Earth` and Jaden, 14, said his father also gives him many acting advices, reported E!online.
"Probably the best advice he`s ever given me is, `Don`t have a girlfriend," Jaden said.
Will said he wants his son to concentrate on acting now and does not want him to get into any personal trouble.
"At this point, I just want him to establish his dreams, establish his desires. Find out who he is. And blending with another person is very difficult, and a lot of times you can lose yourself in that process. So, my encouragement to him is to be honest with anybody that he interacts with. Don`t make commitments that a 14-year-old can`t live up to," Will said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage