Britney Spears 'moving on' post split
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears "is moving on" following her split from David Lucado by concentrating on her work.
The 'Toxic' hitmaker, who reportedly dumped her boyfriend Thursday after a video emerged of him cheating on her, is throwing herself into her Las Vegas residency concerts in an attempt to distract herself from her broken heart, suggest reports.
"She is upset, but she's focusing on her show right now. She's moving on,” said a source.
The 32-year-old star gave no clue about her personal problems as she took to the stage to perform at Planet Hollywood just hours after breaking up with the legal researcher.
"She looked amazing and seemed to be doing great,” said another source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!