Ryan Seacrest hopes to have 'great marriage' like parents
London: Anchor-producer Ryan Seacrest, who is dating Shayna Taylor, says he would like to have a fantastic marriage just like his parents.
The 39-year-old admires his parents - Connie and Gary - and hopes to emulate them one day, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The radio personality was recently spotted holidaying with his bikini-clad girlfriend on a luxury boat off the coast of Antibes, France. It is believed he propose to the 23-year-old personal trainer soon.
“I look at what my mom and dad have had for 40-plus years - a fantastic relationship and great marriage. Someday I'd like that. They're my role models,” said Seacrest.
Speaking about his upcoming birthday in December, he shared: (Hitting 40) is a turning point number where you go, 'Wait, you've got to grow up a little bit. I'm actually embracing it.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review