Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
New Delhi: Bollywood stunner Deepika Padukone looks nothing less than a million bucks in her monochrome attire. The actress received the Esquire International Woman of the Year award held in Dubai.
The tall and talented Deepika was styled by Shaleena Nathani and she wore a customised Monisha Jaisingh dress. Her stand-out jewellery piece and a cherry red bag by Bulgari provided that edge to the outfit. Dippy chose Namrata Soni for hair and make-up.
This amazing team of people created a fabulous look for Deepika as she looked nothing less than a stunner.
Check out her latest pics which were shared on Instagram by celebrity stylist Shaleena Nathani:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof