Here are some “cool” styling tricks that can go well any season.
Diamond accessories were an integral part of Priyank’s wardrobe as she sported big, chunky drop earrings and rings.
Manish Arora has been awarded the 'Knight of the Legion of Honour', for his contribution to the world of fashion.
Here are some key tips for men to keep in mind when buying lingerie for their lady.
Makeup adds a dash of confidence to a woman’s persona and helps in more ways than one.
Aakriti Kochar, beauty and makeup expert, Oriflame India, has some insights to share on achieving the perfect look for the day dedicated to love.
Venus Treatments are non-surgical solutions for most of the beauty flaws and are absolutely painless, safe and effective.
The 81-year-old fashion legend Giorgio Armani, wishes he could travel back in time and watch his first fashion show.
Lakshya has decided to move on and give Ragini the love she deserves.
Here are a few tips on how to customise your wardrobe based on different body shapes.
Rihanna flaunted her assets as she took a stroll here after spending the holidays with her family.
Gutierrez shared a touching message on Instagram on Tuesday in which she congratulated Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach for winning the Miss Universe title.
Host Steve Harvey wrongly took the name of Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez as the winner of the coveted Miss Universe 201 title.
Miss Philippines Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach has bagged the coveted title of Miss Universe 2015.
Urvashi Rautela, who was born in Kotdwar in Uttarakhand, could not make it to the final 15 of the Miss Universe 2015 Pageant.
Priyanka Chopra came out on top following millions of votes pouring in from across the globe on social media for the 2015 edition of the popular '50 Sexiest Asian Women' poll conducted by London-based weekly newspaper 'Eastern Eye.
The use of essential oils is trending as a slow and steady way to beautify.
Sonakshi took to her Instagram and posted a selfie of herself, wherein body below her nose can be seen.
Following the wardrobe malfunction, Rita Ora made fun of her cleavage baring moment in the Versace dress.
Aafreen Rachel who was crowned 'Femina Miss India Supranational 2015', won the sub-title 'Miss Supranational 2015 Asia and Oceania'.
- PM Modi, President Trump to discuss defence partnership, counter-terrorism
- Russia warns Norway that hosting US Marines will hurt ties
- Indian priest found dead in Edinburgh
- Kashmir unrest: Telecom companies directed to reduce data speed
- Cricket legends react as India thump England in Women's World Cup opener
- PM Modi leaves for US after concluding Portugal trip
- PM Narendra Modi visits Champalimaud Foundation in Lisbon
- Know how Indian Railways is earning profit from 3AC coach
- Mission GST: 1 जुलाई से क्या होगा सस्ता और क्या महंगा?
- Buy home before GST rolls out to save around 2% in taxes
- E-Commerce कंपनियों की मनमानी पर नकेल; Sale के नाम पर बढ़ा-चढ़ाकर नहीं दिखा सकेंगी कीमतें
- GST, monsoon might influence market in near-term, good returns expected from market in long term
- HTC launches its new phone in India
- Names of PNB, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank to be changed after merger
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- CBSE Class 10th Results 2017 – Check on cbseresults.nic.in, IVR system, SMS service, Bing.com
- SSC Result 2017 date: Maharashtra SSC Result 2017 won't be declared today; check www.mahresult.nic.in for SSC Result 2017/10 Board Result date
- Rajasthan Board 8th result 2017: rajresults.nic.in RBSE 8th board result 2017/8th Class result 2017 Rajasthan Board declared @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances today; govt employees may suffer monthly HRA loss of up to Rs 15,000
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Bihar: Are the Presidential elections causing a rift in the Mahagathbandhan?
- EC disqualifies MP minister over incorrect filing of election expenditure
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Separatist leader Yasin Malik arrested in Srinagar
- DNA: Boris Becker declared bankrupt over long-standing debt
- Lady police officer scolds BJP leader over arrogant behaviour in UP
- Boys try to hit SHO by car in Gurugram - Watch
- DNA : Non Stop News, 24 June 2017
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- DNA: Analysis of Haryana's village with shameful gender ratio
- DNA: Home BP machines giving wrong readings
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- 7th Pay Commission: Final decision on allowances on June 28; HRA rate likely to be capped at 27%
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Airtel extends 30GB free data offer for another 3 months – Check out details
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Adam Gilchrist casts doubt on MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh's continuity till 2019 World Cup
- Mohammad Nabi thanks BCCI for helping Afghanistan get Test status; hopes to play first 5-day match against India
- Subramanian Swamy says security cover given to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq should be revoked
- Vodafone users can get 45GB additional 4G data for 5 months on recharge of 1GB – Know how