Maha Shivaratri: Sabudana Khichdi
Here's a perfect Maha Shivaratri Vrata recipe.
Sabudana 200 gms
Ginger - a small piece
Green chilli - 3
Curry leaves - a handful
Potato - 1
Groundnut powder - 1 cup
Coriander leaves - a small bunch
Jeera - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Instructions Soak sabudana in water, strain and set aside. Chop green chilli, potato, coriander leaves finely. Heat oil in a pan. Add Jeera. Let it splutter. Then green chilli, ginger, potato and fry. Add sabudhana and salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook. When sabudhana is cooked, remove the pan from the stove. Add groundnut powder, coriander leaves, stir well and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Might land up in jail if I reveal much about 'Daddy': Arjun Rampal
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!