Monsoon recipes: Paneer Pakoda Sandwich
Delicious bite size pieces topped with goodness of veggies.
Crunchiness in every bite, paneer pakodas in pav make for the perfect monsoon delights.
- Half cup besan
- 2 Tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds powder
- 2 Tsp chilli powder
- ½Tsp salt
- 2 Tsp chopped green chillies
- 4 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 Tbsp amchur powder
- 400 Gms paneer
1) Combine besan, chilli powder, chopped green chillies, garam masala, salt, corn flour, cumin powder, amchur powder, salt and oil in a mixing bowl.
2) Add water to the bowl and start mixing.
3) Keep adding water little by little till you get a pouring consistency
4) Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying.
5) Slowly dip the paneer cubes into the batter and deep fry them in the oil.
6) Strain when golden brown.
7) Slide inside a pav & your paneer pakoda sandwich is ready to savour!