Summer drink recipe: Home-made Orange Soda
A fizzy, cold drink with a dash of fresh orange for summers.
- 4-5 Oranges
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Carrot - grated
- 100 ml lemonade
- 1 Cup soda water
1) Juice the oranges in a blender.
2) Strain the juice using a strainer.
3) Bring the juice to a boil. This will take 7 to 8 minutes.
4) Cool the juice and add grated carrot and sugar. Blend into a smooth liquid.
5) Pass the liquid through a strainer.
6) Take a glass and add this liquid to it.
7) Add 100 ml lemonade and top with soda water.
The orange soda is ready to serve.