Chinese technology major Lenovo will launch the successor of K4 Note, the Lenovo K5 Note smartphone in India on Monday (August 1).
While Apple attempted to manufacture a TV product and own a complete ecosystem -- both hardware and software -- in the past, owing to stringent conditions the US tech giant put on cable operators, the deals did not materialise, media reported on Friday.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Wednesday rolled out its first laptop, testing the waters in a market that has been flooded with premium tablets.
The smartphone sports 6-inch full HD display, 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and runs on Android 6.0 operating system.
The OnePlus 3, which has been available only in Silver colour so far will be up for grabs in Soft Gold.
The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus will offer encrypted chips that will protect customer privacy like data, pictures, documents etc.
The Mi Note 2 will come in three variants –one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage and the top-end with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
The two unnamed devices will have premium metal designs complete with IP68 certification.
To participate in the flash sale, one will have to register on Mi.com and share the event on Facebook.
Follow these tricks to avoid heating issues on your smartphone.
Xiaomi is offering its hot selling smartphone –the Redmi Note 3 on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Wednesday launched ideapad 110 -- its latest consumer laptop from the ideapad family targeted at the first-time personal computer (PC) buyers in India.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit deca-core CPU paired up with 4GB RAM.
The laptop comes neatly packed in specially-made ROG-themed briefcase.
After announcing the Moto Z and Moto Z Force last month, Motorola is now gearing up to launch its sub-Rs 10,000 third generation Moto E3 smartphones in India.
Chinese technology major Lenovo is likely to launch the K5 Note smartphone in India on Wednesday (July 20), about seven months after its was introduced in China in January 2016.
Marking its 2nd anniversary in India, Xiaomi has begun its 3-Day Carnival on Mi.Com where it is giving away a series of its products on huge discount.
As much one would love to go out in the rain, it's a big NO for smartphone as they can get damage in the rain very easily.
Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
Know all about Pokemon GO and why has become an overnight internet and mobile world sensation.
Good news for all LeEco superphone fans – Le 2 and Le Max2 are available for as low as just Rs 1,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively – but on exchange offer.
LG Electronics India Limited on Monday launched X Screen smartphone equipped with a panic button, in line with the government initiative, and also comes with two screens.
In a first for the Chinese tech giant, Lenovo has launched a Windows 10 smartphone – SoftBank 503LV.
Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU.
Soon after technology giant Apple reported its first-ever quarterly drop in iPhone sales in April, a new report has found that "the outlook for iPhone demand keeps getting murkier" as other leading smartphone brands like Samsung make inroads in the market.
Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- India defeat Australia by eight wickets, reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- DNA: Should Muslim women get justice based on Muslim personal law or constitution of India?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture