While Apple attempted to manufacture a TV product and own a complete ecosystem -- both hardware and software -- in the past, owing to stringent conditions the US tech giant put on cable operators, the deals did not materialise, media reported on Friday.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi on Wednesday rolled out its first laptop, testing the waters in a market that has been flooded with premium tablets.
The smartphone sports 6-inch full HD display, 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and runs on Android 6.0 operating system.
The OnePlus 3, which has been available only in Silver colour so far will be up for grabs in Soft Gold.
The Gionee M6 and M6 Plus will offer encrypted chips that will protect customer privacy like data, pictures, documents etc.
The Mi Note 2 will come in three variants –one with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage and the top-end with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage.
The two unnamed devices will have premium metal designs complete with IP68 certification.
To participate in the flash sale, one will have to register on Mi.com and share the event on Facebook.
Follow these tricks to avoid heating issues on your smartphone.
Xiaomi is offering its hot selling smartphone –the Redmi Note 3 on Thursday.
Chinese smartphone major Lenovo on Wednesday launched ideapad 110 -- its latest consumer laptop from the ideapad family targeted at the first-time personal computer (PC) buyers in India.
The smartphone features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit deca-core CPU paired up with 4GB RAM.
The laptop comes neatly packed in specially-made ROG-themed briefcase.
After announcing the Moto Z and Moto Z Force last month, Motorola is now gearing up to launch its sub-Rs 10,000 third generation Moto E3 smartphones in India.
Chinese technology major Lenovo is likely to launch the K5 Note smartphone in India on Wednesday (July 20), about seven months after its was introduced in China in January 2016.
Marking its 2nd anniversary in India, Xiaomi has begun its 3-Day Carnival on Mi.Com where it is giving away a series of its products on huge discount.
As much one would love to go out in the rain, it's a big NO for smartphone as they can get damage in the rain very easily.
Starting Wednesday, Xiaomi lovers will have the chance to win a host of Xiaomi products at a meager Rupee 1.
Know all about Pokemon GO and why has become an overnight internet and mobile world sensation.
Good news for all LeEco superphone fans – Le 2 and Le Max2 are available for as low as just Rs 1,999 and Rs 6,499 respectively – but on exchange offer.
LG Electronics India Limited on Monday launched X Screen smartphone equipped with a panic button, in line with the government initiative, and also comes with two screens.
In a first for the Chinese tech giant, Lenovo has launched a Windows 10 smartphone – SoftBank 503LV.
Lenovo K5 Note is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor clocked at 1.8GHz paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T860 GPU.
Soon after technology giant Apple reported its first-ever quarterly drop in iPhone sales in April, a new report has found that "the outlook for iPhone demand keeps getting murkier" as other leading smartphone brands like Samsung make inroads in the market.
Believe it or not! But one can actually buy India's favourite smartphone, the Xioami Redmi Note 3 at just Rupee 1.
A Chinese website Weibo has leaked the prices of Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
Starting from July 14, consumers will be able to purchase Le 2 directly from LeMall India or Flipkart without the restriction of flash sale.
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Nigerians beaten up by locals in Greater Noida
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Watch: Exclusive report on joint exercise conducted by India and Oman soldiers
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- DNA: Railway track for light trains constructed through a 19-storey building in China
- Indian taxi driver racially abused, attacked in Australia
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- IND vs AUS, 4th Test, Day 4 - As it happened...
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- Shakti devotees Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath begin 9-day Chaitra Navratri fast
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?