Both the phones are up for grabs in an open sale on Mi.Com at 2 pm on May 4.
Check out the teaser image in its tweet and stay tuned with us as we bring you all the updates from the event.
What may come as a welcome news to smartphone lovers in India, Coolpad has announced a price cut of Rs 500 on Note 3.
LeEco has sent out invitation for its event on Tuesday (May 03).
Among 243 smartphones available online, the Rs 10,999 Le 1s was ranked the top selling device in February, the report from global market research firm IDC said.
The price of the LG G5 is expected to be over Rs 50,000.
Docoss X1 smartphone will be delivered on May 2 and has cash on delivery option.
Ringing Bells, the maker of Freedom 251 smartphone is all set to honour its promise of delivering the smartphone to its first batch of customers.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for Docoss X1 android phone.
After Freedom 251, India's cheapest smartphone, it is now time for yet another cheapest smartphone –Docoss X1.
Know how to book Docoss X1, India's another cheapest smartphone at Rs 888.
Bookings are open till 29 April at 10 pm.
You will have to register yourself for the next round of sales on May 4.
After witnessing heavy sales on Redmi Note 3 and the flagship Mi 5, Chinese handset maker Xiaomi is yet again ready with the sale of both these smartphones on Wednesday.
US tech giant Apple posted its first drop in quarterly revenue in 13 years and its decline in iPhone sales for the first time in history.
Move over registrations and flash sales; Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be finally available in open sale on Wednesday (April 27).
According to reports and buzz surrounding the latest iPhone 7 which is all set to see the light of the day in September, it could be a big disappointment.
The China based company LeEco has swept the market all over again with its newly-released second generation super-phones such as Le 2, Le 2Pro, Le Max2 as it witnessed over 23 million registrations on LeMall.com.Meanwhile, registration of the fourth generation Super TVs have also exceeded 18 million.
The Swipe Elite Note features 5.5 inch HD IPS display with 2.5 Arch Touch screen that supports Vi-Di technology.
At Rs 23,980, Vivo v3 Max has tried to give some competition to Xiaomi`s flagship device Mi 5, currently selling at Rs.24,999 in India but let us dig a little further.
Apple Inc is contemplating to bring price parity in its products as the company is set to make its entry in retail stores in India.
Available exclusively on Snapdeal, the Canvas Spark 2 Plus sports a 5-inch WVGA (480x854 pixels) display and is backed by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor paired up with 1GB of RAM.
Micromax is all set to host another flash sale for Canvas Spark 3 on April 28.
Under the scheme, OnePlus is offering buyers up to Rs 16,000 off on exchange of their old smartphones with any of the three devices - OnePlus One, OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X.
The device will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting Friday (April 22) via open sale.
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Heavy rains wreak havoc across the country!
- Pakistani terrorist captured in Kashmir is a resident of Lahore
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind Yahoo's downfall
- DNA: Analyzing the deaths caused by electricity
- WATCH: EPIC! Here's who won after The Great Khali and Kane traded brutal chair shots
- India should continue fiscal consolidation for better prospect: IMF
- TCL launches new smartphone at Rs 10,990
- Gold price soars by Rs 250 to Rs 30,900 per 10 grams
- Bangladesh upholds death sentence for six militants
- Pakistani court allows examination of boat used by 26/11 attack terrorists
- Russia says starts humanitarian operation in Syria's Aleppo
- No Chinese incursion along Uttarakhand, only transgression: Manohar Parrikar
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'
- Turkey has intelligence cleric Gulen could flee United States: Minister
- Man who had given shelter to Maoist leader Sabyasachi Panda arrested
- Shocking! Man held with three bullets in Delhi Metro
- Pokemon Go now influencing baby names in US!
- Rahul Gandhi attacks PM Modi over price rise, says people are now chanting 'Arhar Modi' not 'Har Har Modi'
- Vasundhara Raje's helicopter makes emergency landing