He will also interact with elected panchayat representatives at Vadtra Village in Dwarka district, and farmers, fishermen and traders in both Dwarka and Jamnagar.
A 23-year-old woman has accused her husband of giving triple talaq while she was unconscious. The mother of a three-year-old son, Rubina Afzal Lakhani, on Thursday lodged an FIR against her husband Afzal Hussain at the Rajkot mahila police station and alleged that he assaulted her and made her leave the house 18 months ago.
Anandiben Patel on Thursday admitted it was a reality that liquor was being consumed in Gujarat.
Sunny Leone has hit the headlines for a condom advertisement.
The new front will support independent candidates who register with it for the upcoming state assembly elections, said Vaghela
Preliminary investigation revealed that some labourers first entered the effluent tank to clean it at the factory in Vatva GIDC area of the city, he said.
PM Modi inaugurated the dam on the occasion of his 67th birthday.
A FIR has been registered against the school teacher and an investigation is underway.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Sardar Sarovar Dam, one of India's biggest, in Narmada district's Kevadia, on September 17, which also happens to be his birthday.
Keshubhai's 60-year-old son Pravin Patel, who was settled in the US, died of cardiac arrest on September 9.
Ahead of their annual bilateral summit here, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe on Thursday visited Dandi Kutir, India`s largest and only museum dedicated to the life and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
Japanese PM on Wednesday began a two-day visit to India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe on Thursday will lay the foundation stone of India's first bullet train in Gujarat's Ahmedabad.
The Narmada Control Authority had ordered the gates of the Sardar Sarovar Project be shut on June 16. The gates of the country`s highest dam were closed the following day.
It also referred to the previous judgements delivered by the apex court and said every voter has the right to vote or the right not to vote.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrived in India on a two-day visit.
Breaking away from official protocol, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday proceeded on a roadshow with his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe soon after the latter`s arrival here on a two-day visit.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Wednesday began his visit to India in Gujarat's Gandhinagar.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Japanese counterpart Shinzo Abe will tomorrow lay the foundation stone for the country's first bullet train project connecting Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe arrived in Ahmedabad on Wednesday on a two-day visit to India.
Tension gripped Gujarat's Surat on Monday after members of the Patidar community allegedly set two buses on fire in the city.
Gujarat will roll out the red carpet for Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe who arrives here on Tuesday on a two-day visit during which he will lay the foundation stone for Rs1.1 trillion high-speed bullet train project.
Inspired by the Narendra Modi government's ''Goods & Services Tax'', a family in Gujarat has named its three newborn daughters after the newly implemented law, which was billed as India's biggest tax reform since Independence.
Amit Shah on Sunday stated that Narendra Modi was better placed to serve Gujarat as PM than as Chief Minister.
Amit Shah said: "There is no need to miss Narendra Modi in Gujarat. He placed Gujarat on the growth map as the Chief Minister, as the Prime Minister he is doing much for the development of the state. Who is more powerful, the Chief Minister or the Prime Minister?"
In August, the Supreme Court issued an order to the special trial court to wrap up the hearing in the Naroda Gam case within four months.
A special SIT court had last year convicted 24 people in the Gulberg case, but had ruled out a larger conspiracy behind the killings.
"If anybody provides information on its curator/administrator, he will be given Rs 1 lakh reward and his name will be kept secret," he said.
The Gujarat High Court on Thursday sternly rebuked Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Vinod Rao for sending a sitting judge a WhatsApp message about a case and sought an unconditional apology in the form of an affidavit.
As for the food, it has been outsourced to NGOs who deliver it to the various outlets in the city, where it is served between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. Each meal provides 1,850 calories and weighs 700 grams.
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Live - IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: Aussie pacers remove both openers
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- Ram Rahim used to organise 'Bigg Boss'-like show: Honeypreet's ex-husband
- Pakistan headed towards international isolation: Ex-Pak envoy
- Ind vs Aus, 3rd ODI: Wrist spinners in focus as curator promises batting paradise in Indore
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- 'Kaskar used burner phones, sim boxes to call brother Dawood'
- Honeypreet stayed in our house on day of Ram Rahim's sentencing: Relative