Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that the state government would send stray cattle to `gaushalas` and `Nandishalas` before August 15.
The incident was reported at village Mojukhera in Sirsa, Haryana, a state from where 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' campaign was launched to improve skewed sex ratio.
The bag was lying under an over-bridge, they said.
Union Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas (Independent Charge) Dharmendra Pradhan and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar witnessed the signing of the `Memorandum of Agreement`.
Over 400 students from three Gurugram government colleges, affiliated to MDU, failed in 50 per cent of their subjects this year.
According to a police spokesperson, the grandfather of Lakshmi, who had fever for the last two days, this morning brought her to Badshah Khan hospital here but doctors allegedly refused to treat her and later she died.
The Yamunanagar district administration on Wednesday issued a flood warning in low-lying areas of the district along the river.
The incident occurred at Titakhori village where the boy, identified as Ashish, was son of a migrant labourer.
The Haryana Railway Police on Saturday arrested the main accused in Ballabhgarh train lynching case from Maharastra's Dhule area.
Complaining over the erratic water supply and frequent power cuts were his faults which led him to an early death. 21-year-old Ramesh Bishit, a hotel management student, was thrown to death from the fourth floor of a paying guest accommodation in DLF phase 3 on Wednesday.
Ganda has been renamed as Ajit Nagar, and Kinnar will now be called as Gaibi Nagar.
A 21-year-old tenant from Uttarakhand was killed after his landlord and others allegedly pushed him from the fourth floor of a Paying Guest House here, police said on Thursday.
Haryana Police on Monday announced a reward of Rs 2 lakh for information leading to identification of the accused who stabbed Junaid to death.
Punjab and Haryana, the grain bowl states of the country, had received scanty monsoon rains during last two years.
Junaid (17) was stabbed when he, along with his brothers, was returning home in Palwal district's Khandawli village after Eid shopping in Delhi on June 22.
National Democratic Alliance's (NDA) presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind met the legislators of Haryana and Punjab on Thursday to seek support in next month's Presidential election.
Junaid (17) was stabbed when he along with his brothers was returning home to Khandawli village in Ballabgarh after shopping for Eid in Delhi on Thursday.
The recent issue of Krishi Samvad, a supplement of the Haryana Samvad magazine, carries a photograph of a veiled woman.
Eid has lost all its meaning, residents of Faridabad's Khandwali village said on Monday as they mourned the loss of their "son" Junaid by wearing black bands during the special morning namaz.
The chief minister said that 50 per cent of the announcements regarding development works in the state made by him in the last 32 months have been implemented.
Now onwards, the village will be known as 'Trump Sulabh Village'.
According to the primary information, the woman belongs to Gurugram and was in the Sohna area at around 8-8:30 pm when some people, driving a Swift car, dragged her inside and raped her.
Haryana Home Minister Anil Vij created a stir as he asserted that a Hindu cannot be a terrorist and that there is no terminology like Hindu terrorism.
The third international Yoga Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm across the twin states of Haryana and Punjab.
A police team from Noida has been sent to Gurugram for further investigation.
The attackers confronted the police party outside the hospital and used pepper spray, blinding them.
Commissioner, Food Security, Amneet P Kumar said that no such matter had come to the notice of the Department.
The five-year-olds were spending their summer holiday with their grandparents when the incident took place in Jamalpur village on Wednesday.
Thirty seven probationer nurses of the 48th batch of the School of Nursing were on Wednesday commissioned as lieutenants at a ceremony at Western Command Hospital at Chandimandir here.
Three gangsters allegedly committed suicide when they found themselves surrounded by Punjab and Haryana police in a village in Haryana's Sirsa district.
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan
- Ram Mandir should be constructed within legal framework: BJP chief Amit Shah