According to the primary information, the woman belongs to Gurugram and was in the Sohna area at around 8-8:30 pm when some people, driving a Swift car, dragged her inside and raped her.
Haryana Home Minister Anil Vij created a stir as he asserted that a Hindu cannot be a terrorist and that there is no terminology like Hindu terrorism.
The third international Yoga Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm across the twin states of Haryana and Punjab.
A police team from Noida has been sent to Gurugram for further investigation.
The attackers confronted the police party outside the hospital and used pepper spray, blinding them.
Commissioner, Food Security, Amneet P Kumar said that no such matter had come to the notice of the Department.
The five-year-olds were spending their summer holiday with their grandparents when the incident took place in Jamalpur village on Wednesday.
Thirty seven probationer nurses of the 48th batch of the School of Nursing were on Wednesday commissioned as lieutenants at a ceremony at Western Command Hospital at Chandimandir here.
Three gangsters allegedly committed suicide when they found themselves surrounded by Punjab and Haryana police in a village in Haryana's Sirsa district.
A video of a drunk man who molest a woman staffer of a Gurgaon-based pub has now gone viral on social media.
BKU activists protested in Hisar, Sirsa and Kurukshetra districts and demanded arrest of those responsible for the deaths of the farmers in Madhya Pradesh.
Addressing a MODI (Making of Developed India) fest Programme organised here, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said Telangana was the partner of his state in the Surajkund Mela held in February this year.
The decision was taken at the first meeting of state level Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Birth Centenary Commemoration Committee, chaired by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
An FIR has been lodged and the former judicial magistrate has been booked for attempt to murder, Superintending Engineer, Naveen Sharma said.
Nine days after a woman was gangraped and her nine-month-old baby flung to the ground and killed to smother her cries, the police today arrested one of the three men allegedly responsible for the double crime.
A 23-year-old woman on Monday alleged that her daughter was killed by three unknown persons and she was gang-raped by them in an auto-rickshaw.
More chilling details about the harrowing gang-rape of a 23-year-old woman by three men in a moving auto-rickshaw in Gurgaon have now come to fore even as the police intensified its search for the three suspects.
Moderate to heavy rains lashed several places in Punjab and few parts of Haryana on Wednesday, providing relief to people from sweltering heat.
The Haryana government has organised a five-day training camp here to impart leadership skills to the youth and apprise them of their responsibility towards the society.
The state government provides ex-gratia financial compensation of Rs 50 lakh to the bereaved families.
A case of murder and sexual assault has been registered.
The victim is a resident of Bass Kusla village near IMT Manesar. She said in her complaint to police that the incident took place on May 29 midnight.
The CBI on Monday questioned former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda and UPSC member Chattar Singh, who are facing charges of irregularities in allotment of plots in Panchkula district.
It is alleged that the 14 plots, ranging from 496 square metres to 1,280 square metres, were allotted at throwaway prices after changes were made in the eligibility criteria.
A 19-year-old woman, a resident of Yamunanagar district, was going to a shop yesterday when a 17-year-old boy forcibly took her to a field on a motorcycle and raped her, they said.
The District Medical Boards for Negligence would consist of a district civil surgeon as chairperson and have a principal medical officer or medical superintendent of a district hospital as a member secretary.
A 4.7-magnitude earthquake jolted Delhi and adjoining areas of the National Capital Region (NCR) early Friday morning.
The Haryana government has decided to conduct aerial surveys, using drones, to keep a check on encroachment and illegal construction on government properties in the state.
Delhi Metro will extend its network from Narela in the national capital to Kundli in Sonepat district in Haryana, it was announced on Thursday.
The Haryana Cabinet on Thursday approved the Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority (GMDA) Ordinance, paving the way for a continued, sustained and balanced development of the Gurugram Metropolitan Area.
- India's first traffic robot introduced in Indore
- International Yoga Day 2017: PM Modi leads celebrations in Lucknow
- DNA: Analysing Anil Kumble's exit statement as India coach
- Martyr Kashmiri cop Firoz Dar's poem on Facebook goes viral
- Moving towards making India self-reliant in Defence, says PM Modi in Lucknow
- Anil Kumble steps down as Team India head coach
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- Arunachal Pradesh: Army rescues 200 stranded civilians post massive landslide
- Agra: Drunk policeman creates ruckus, assaults hotel staff
- Lucknow: 7-year-old girl dies after iron gate of UP Secretariat falls on her
- DNA: Analysis of life taking speed breakers
- Watch: Record 5 lakh people do Yoga in Ahmedabad
- Presidential election: JD(U) supports NDA pick Ram Nath Kovind
- Take a look! 25 best pictures of International Yoga Day celebrations
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017 LIVE: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Delhi on high alert after Intelligence Bureau warns of London-style terror attack
- Virender Sehwag reacts on Anil Kumble's resignation, says Jumbo's shoes will be hard to fill
- Saudi family tax creates big financial burden for Indians; 100 riyals for each dependent per month
- After Anil Kumble-Virat Kohli fiasco, fans demand return of MS Dhoni as India captain
- World must be prepared for an asteroid strike, warns scientist
- GST effect: AC, first class train fares to go up
- Anil Kumble confirms rift with Virat Kohli : READ his exit statement
- Virat Kohli vs Anil Kumble: Batting great Sunil Gavaskar demands clarification from India captain
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains now set for a makeover: Here is all you need to know
- Refrain from promoting GST or face protest: Congress' advice to Amitabh Bachchan
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Darjeeling unrest: Gorkhaland offers 12-hr window to schools to evacuate students, indefinite strike to continue
- Digvijaya Singh shared dias with Zakir Naik, called him a proponent of peace — WATCH video