The Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Thursday raided around ten places of former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda's aides in connection with a 400-acre land deal in Gurugram's Manesar.
Check www.bseh.org.in to access HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017.
Villages in Haryana will now get star rating on the basis of their social index, state agriculture minister Om Parkash Dhankar.
Students can check the result, once declared, at www.bseh.org.in.
In a shocking incident, a sarpanch family members thrashed two sisters outside their house in Haryana's Rewari district.
The Haryana government on Thursday ordered the suspension of two Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASIs) and transferred a Station House Officer (SHO) for alleged lapses in the Rohtak gang-rape and murder case.
The Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) on Friday declared the HBSE Haryana Board Class 12 exam results 2017, HBSE 12th Result 2017, Haryana Senior Secondary Exam Results 2017.
HBSE Result 2017, Haryana Board 12th Result 2017 , HBSE Senior Secondary Result 2017, HBSE Haryana result 2017, likely to be declared on Thursday.
At the ripe old age of 82, former Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala has passed his higher secondary examination in the first division, while serving out a 10 year sentence in Delhi's Tihar jail.
The girls feared harassment and even molestation if they were to travel to another village for studies.
The men had kidnapped the girl from Sector 17 in Gurugram when she was returning to her paying guest accommodation after watching a movie with a friend.
On the sixth day of their protest, Haryana education minister Ram Bilas Sharma announced that the Government High School at village Gothda Tappa will now be upgraded from class X to Class XII.
The direction of the DGP came during a meeting with the CPs, IGPs, SPs and DSPs via video conferencing here today.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officials on Monday questioned former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda in connection with Manesar land deal scam.
As the country celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday, yet another incident of crime against a woman came to the fore.
Ensuring speedy justice by fast track courts over the horrific Rohtak gang-rape incident, Haryana Chief Minister M.L. Khattar on Monday said the culprits involved in the brutal crime will not be spared.
Taking suo motu cognisance of a brutal gang-rape in Haryana - reminiscent of the 2012 Nirbhaya gang-rape case in Delhi, the National Commission for Women has sought a fair and speedy trial in the case, its Chairperson Lalitha Kumaramangalam said on Sunday.
On May 9th, a woman was brutally gang-raped and murdered, wherein later her mutilated body was found in an empty plot in Haryana's Rohtak.
The post-mortem report of the Rohtak girl who was gang-raped by seven men and then murdered has confirmed that the victim was subjected to severe torture and rape by the accused.
He said an inquiry was being conducted into the unfortunate incident and that the guilty would not be spared.
“Hang the rapists,” said the victim's parents after they were informed by the police about their daughter's brutal rape and murder.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Saturday expressed deep shock and outrage over the brutal shocker emerging from Rohtak district of Haryana where a young girl was gangraped and her mutilated body was discovered.
"This savage and bone-chilling incident has shocked the conscience of the nation, reminding each one of us about the crying need for revisiting the important issue of women's safety and security," Sonia said.
In a shocking incident, a woman was first abducted and the brutally gnag-raped by seven people and then murdered in Rohtak district of Haryana.
Two teachers and six students of the Government Girls’ Senior Secondary School in NIT-2 complained of nausea after consuming the food.
The maximum temperatures at most places were up to five degrees above averages, Met officials said.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Monday questioned former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda who is facing charges of irregularities in the allotment of 14 industrial plots at the state's Panchkula district.
The CBI on Monday questioned former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda in connection with alleged irregularities in the allotment of 14 industrial plots at Panchkula, by Haryana Urban Development Authority.
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- DNA: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh - Part II
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Maharashtra CM's chopper crash-lands in Latur, Fadnavis safe
- Watch: Mexican truck driver miraculously survives crash after his brakes failed
- DNA: Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances committee to be looked into by June 1
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star starts dimming again, leaves astronomers baffled - Watch video