Bharti may launch tower units IPO in FY11
New Delhi, Jan 22: Bharti Airtel Ltd, India`s top mobile operator, may look at the possibility of listing its tower units in the next fiscal year that starts in April, an official said on Friday.
Manik Jhangiani, group CFO of parent company Bharti Enterprises, said the company could consider Initial Public Offering for Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers during the next fiscal year after reviewing the current year`s financial performance.
Bharti Airtel earlier reported a small rise in the December quarter net profit growth, broadly in line with expectations, as a vicious price war hits margins in the booming industry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands