Bharti may launch tower units IPO in FY11
New Delhi, Jan 22: Bharti Airtel Ltd, India`s top mobile operator, may look at the possibility of listing its tower units in the next fiscal year that starts in April, an official said on Friday.
Manik Jhangiani, group CFO of parent company Bharti Enterprises, said the company could consider Initial Public Offering for Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers during the next fiscal year after reviewing the current year`s financial performance.
Bharti Airtel earlier reported a small rise in the December quarter net profit growth, broadly in line with expectations, as a vicious price war hits margins in the booming industry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman