Bharti may launch tower units IPO in FY11
New Delhi, Jan 22: Bharti Airtel Ltd, India`s top mobile operator, may look at the possibility of listing its tower units in the next fiscal year that starts in April, an official said on Friday.
Manik Jhangiani, group CFO of parent company Bharti Enterprises, said the company could consider Initial Public Offering for Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers during the next fiscal year after reviewing the current year`s financial performance.
Bharti Airtel earlier reported a small rise in the December quarter net profit growth, broadly in line with expectations, as a vicious price war hits margins in the booming industry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Will not allow our territory for any anti-India activity: Myanmar to India
- Kerry urges deployment of South Sudan `protection force`
- Rio-returned athlete Sudha Singh hospitalized
- Companies' business confidence index grows 2.2% in June quarter
- Sensex falls for second straight session, cracks below 28,000-mark