Bharti may launch tower units IPO in FY11
New Delhi, Jan 22: Bharti Airtel Ltd, India`s top mobile operator, may look at the possibility of listing its tower units in the next fiscal year that starts in April, an official said on Friday.
Manik Jhangiani, group CFO of parent company Bharti Enterprises, said the company could consider Initial Public Offering for Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers during the next fiscal year after reviewing the current year`s financial performance.
Bharti Airtel earlier reported a small rise in the December quarter net profit growth, broadly in line with expectations, as a vicious price war hits margins in the booming industry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!