Bharti may launch tower units IPO in FY11
New Delhi, Jan 22: Bharti Airtel Ltd, India`s top mobile operator, may look at the possibility of listing its tower units in the next fiscal year that starts in April, an official said on Friday.
Manik Jhangiani, group CFO of parent company Bharti Enterprises, said the company could consider Initial Public Offering for Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers during the next fiscal year after reviewing the current year`s financial performance.
Bharti Airtel earlier reported a small rise in the December quarter net profit growth, broadly in line with expectations, as a vicious price war hits margins in the booming industry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka