Bharti partners US firm for CDN services
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel said on Thursday it was partnering with US-based Limelight Networks Inc for content delivery network (CDN) services in India.
Limelight Networks helps speed up delivery of web content.
Bharti said it would be able to provide solutions for delivery of rich media and enterprise applications. It said the Indian CDN market was expected to grow to USD 100 million by 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price