Bharti partners US firm for CDN services
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel said on Thursday it was partnering with US-based Limelight Networks Inc for content delivery network (CDN) services in India.
Limelight Networks helps speed up delivery of web content.
Bharti said it would be able to provide solutions for delivery of rich media and enterprise applications. It said the Indian CDN market was expected to grow to USD 100 million by 2014.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living