Bharti partners US firm for CDN services
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel said on Thursday it was partnering with US-based Limelight Networks Inc for content delivery network (CDN) services in India.
Limelight Networks helps speed up delivery of web content.
Bharti said it would be able to provide solutions for delivery of rich media and enterprise applications. It said the Indian CDN market was expected to grow to USD 100 million by 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16