Bharti’s Mittal, Tata`s Srinath in global telecom power list
Mumbai: Bharti`s Sunil Mittal and Tata Communication`s N Srinath have made a cut in the global telecom power list compiled by Global Telecoms Business, a Euromoney publication.
While Tata Communications` Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer N Srinath was ranked at eight position, its Chief Operating Officer Vinod Kumar stood at the 60th position in its global telecom power list.
Like last year, Srinath is the sole Indian in the top 10 list and Vinod Kumar has been ranked 60th, making an eight position improvement over last year`s ranking, a statement issued here said.
The other Indians in the top 25 are Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman and group CEO of Bharti Enterprises (18), Punit Garg, President and CEO, Reliance Globalcom (21), and Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks (25), the statement said.
Global Telecoms Business is a magazine written specifically for senior managers who run telecom carriers world-wide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi