Bharti’s Mittal, Tata`s Srinath in global telecom power list
Mumbai: Bharti`s Sunil Mittal and Tata Communication`s N Srinath have made a cut in the global telecom power list compiled by Global Telecoms Business, a Euromoney publication.
While Tata Communications` Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer N Srinath was ranked at eight position, its Chief Operating Officer Vinod Kumar stood at the 60th position in its global telecom power list.
Like last year, Srinath is the sole Indian in the top 10 list and Vinod Kumar has been ranked 60th, making an eight position improvement over last year`s ranking, a statement issued here said.
The other Indians in the top 25 are Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman and group CEO of Bharti Enterprises (18), Punit Garg, President and CEO, Reliance Globalcom (21), and Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks (25), the statement said.
Global Telecoms Business is a magazine written specifically for senior managers who run telecom carriers world-wide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!