Bharti’s Mittal, Tata`s Srinath in global telecom power list
Mumbai: Bharti`s Sunil Mittal and Tata Communication`s N Srinath have made a cut in the global telecom power list compiled by Global Telecoms Business, a Euromoney publication.
While Tata Communications` Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer N Srinath was ranked at eight position, its Chief Operating Officer Vinod Kumar stood at the 60th position in its global telecom power list.
Like last year, Srinath is the sole Indian in the top 10 list and Vinod Kumar has been ranked 60th, making an eight position improvement over last year`s ranking, a statement issued here said.
The other Indians in the top 25 are Sunil Bharti Mittal, Chairman and group CEO of Bharti Enterprises (18), Punit Garg, President and CEO, Reliance Globalcom (21), and Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia Siemens Networks (25), the statement said.
Global Telecoms Business is a magazine written specifically for senior managers who run telecom carriers world-wide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray