Bollywood gears up for its boldest film ever!
Mumbai: Is it time to watch a full monty in a Bollywood film? Well, the answer is yes for Suneet Arora’s ‘Chitkabrey’ promises sizzling stills, featuring Ukranian star Svitlana Manoylo in a full monty.
Talking to a daily, Manoylo said, “Yes, you can call it the boldest film. My role in the film is that of an American girl who is prudent and imperious. She is married to an Indian man and her life is comfortable but unstable. I have done bold scenes, it was necessary.”
When enquired, director Arora said, “We are talking about very, very bold stuff in the film. Even 1/10th of this has not been shown in films before. It is about seven couples and their relationships. We have shown almost all actors doing a full monty.”
Striking down any discomfort faced by actors, Arora said, “They were willing to go topless to make it more real. I want the censor board to give it an ‘A’ certificate but retain the scenes.”
Now that’s some news!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed