Cipla Q1 net up 73% to Rs 242 cr; to raise Rs 1,500 cr
Mumbai: Pharma firm Cipla on Wednesday reported a
net profit of Rs 241.71 crore for the quarter ended June 30,
2009, up 72.6 per cent over the corresponding period a year
Total income has increased to Rs 1,388.01 crore during
the June quarter from Rs 1,224.14 crore in the corresponding
period a year ago, Cipla said in a filing to the Bombay Stock
The board has approved the raising of up to Rs 1,500
crore by way of issuing securities in the domestic and
The company would raise up to Rs 1,500 crore through
issue of various instruments including, warrants, debentures,
institutional placement, foreign currency bonds and global
depository receipts, the filing said.
Shares of Cipla closed at Rs 274.95, down 2.83 per cent
on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Manipur HSLC Result 2016, BSEM HSLC Class 10th Results 2016, Manipur Board HSLC (10th Class) Results 2016 to be declared on May 24
- Sensex falls for 4th day on Fed rate hike caution
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya to marry on July 8
- Ageing is not bad at all, Sushmita Sen explains why!
- Open spaces in Delhi, NCR could be used by anti-national elements, say security agencies