Daniel Craig has Hollywood`s hottest torso
London: Brit actor Daniel Craig has come out tops in a new poll conducted on sexy male movie chests.
The survey by a portal showed that a whopping 34 percent film fans voted 41-year-old Craig’s skimpy trunks scene in ‘Casino Royale’ as their favourite, reports The Sun.
Scottish actor Gerard Butler came in second for his role in ‘300’, while American actor Brad Pitt came in third for his role in ‘Troy’.
‘Borat’ star Sacha Baron Cohen took the fourth place, Sean Connery the fifth with his role in ‘Thunderball’, and Leonardo DiCaprio came in sixth for his role in ‘Beach’.
Actor Hank Azaria landed in the seventh place with his role in 2004’s ‘Along Came Polly’, late singer and actor Elvis Presley took the eighth spot with his role in ‘Blue Hawaii’.
Russell Brand was placed on the ninth spot for his role in ‘Forgetting Sarah Marshall’, and the tenth place went to Jan-Michael Vincent for 60s surf movie ‘Big Wednesday’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing