Ferrari to launch car on Jan 28, FOTA sees changes
Milan: Ferrari will launch their 2011 Formula One car on Jan. 28 at their Maranello base, team principal Stefano Domenicali said.
The team hope the car can do 100 kilometres on their own track for commercial purposes before heading to Valencia on Feb. 1 for the first pre-season tests with Fernando Alonso at the wheel for the first two days before Felipe Massa takes over.
"The car we see at the launch won`t be the one we`ll see at the first race in Bahrain, we`ll see different things," Domenicali told a news conference.
The Italian also announced he was no longer vice-president of the Formula One Teams Association (FOTA) and a new deputy will be appointed soon. McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh remains president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof